Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mommy's Baby is off to School...

Andrew starts pre-school on Tuesday morning. Today we were able to go meet his teacher and see his classroom. I can't believe it is already time for school. He was just my little baby. Andrew was excited and did very well in his class. He was a little shy, but I'm sure he will get over that. He packed his backpack early this morning with lots of toys. Of course he choose the backpack that is as big as he is and he can hardly pick-up. Luckily I convinced him to leave it in the car because it would have filled up his cubby and three other kids cubbies as well. I had his teacher explain to him that he should only bring a tiny little bag with him and that his toys should stay at home. Hopefully come Tuesday morning he remembers this. He got all dressed up and wore his new big boy flip flops. Yesterday he colored a whole packet full of pictures for his teacher. He was very excited to give them to her when he met her. He also wrote her a little note. I typed it as he told me what to write. The only thing he wanted to ask his teacher was if she liked Diego and Dora. She loved the letter and the pictures. I am sure that you will be seeing many more posts from the pre-school days. Check back next week for pictures from his first day. Enjoy all of the pictures from today. There are quite a few, so you have to scroll down the blog for a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment