Thursday, November 29, 2007

A CUTE ANDREW STORY....


Around our house we are getting ready for Christmas. The boys love everything about the holiday and even the smallest things make them excited. We are also getting excited for Andrew's 1st pre-school Christmas performance. Now this is kinda a big deal in our family because it is the 1st official performance one of our kids has been in. We always talk about the songs he is going to sing, how daddy is going to take off work to come watch, and how he gets to stand on the stage in the big church. So today when I went to pick him up from school his teacher tells me that she asked Andrew to be Joseph for the Christmas performance. Ok, so you might think I'm silly, but I automatically feel my heart get excited. "You mean you picked my little boy for one of the starring roles in the show." Inside I was beaming. But then about a second later she says, "but he said NO, NO, I don't want to do that." My mommy heart sank a little with sadness, but it also chuckled because this is sooooo.. Andrew. I know he'd probably freak out on stage in front of all the people and he's not one to beat around the bush, he just told her how he felt, No he wasn't going to be Joseph. Andrew was excited to tell me that his best buddy Jake really wanted to be Joseph, so he told the teacher he would do the job. Thank goodness for good friends!! I guess we don't have an actor on our hands.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment