Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rainy Day Fun and Creativity

It's only 10:30a.m. and the boys and I have had a funfilled morning. It is raining and wet out AGAIN, my boys have runny noses and coughs AGAIN (which prevents us from going to the gym or to friend's houses) and so we are having yet another lazy day at home (as Andrew calls it). The boys have been really good about playing together and keeping themselves busy with doing silly things. They have a playroom full of toys, but they seem to find many other creative things to do. Luke's room was the room of choice this morning. They made pregnant bellies like mommy has, had a dance party, and took an airplane ride in Luke's crib. I enjoyed the whole thing from the rocking chair in Luke's room with my camera in hand. We are now onto Lego creations, running around the house with their play shopping cart, and playing in the fort we constructed yesterday. As I'm writing this I'm laughing out loud at my Andrew. Luke is supposedly playing with his digger tractor instead of his own and Andrew's says, "Luke I am just not proud of you and I am not very happy about this." Of course Luke could care less and continues on with his activity. I love these fun times with my boys, but we are anxious for the sun to start shining and noses to stop running. Enjoy the couple sets of pictures below.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment