Sunday, April 6, 2008

My New Conclusions about our LITTLE GIRL...


I haven't posted much about our new little girl who will be joining us soon, so I thought I'd update you on her. My belly is growing rapidly (only about 7 more weeks). I will post pictures of my belly and her adorable cowgirl bedroom very soon. We are almost done getting her room ready. Daddy has worked very hard to make his little girl's room very special. The boys are getting very excited. They have each bought her little gifts for the hospital and they love looking at all her little clothes and shoes. It's a good thing I haven't organized any drawers yet because every couple days Luke takes all the clothes and blankets she has out of the dresser and lays them all on his bed to look at. They love laying on my tummy and talking to her.
My lastest conclusion about this little girl though is this... "She must be a fiesty little red head" Andy doesn't agree, but that's only because he has redish/blondish hair himself. We have both always thought it would be great to have a little girl or boy with daddy's color hair. I love Andy's hair color and he is very proud of his "red headedness." I came to this conclusion in the shower yesterday as she was stabbing me (it's not even gentle pokes). This little girl is a mover and she doesn't do it gracefully. She makes my entire belly move and it actually hurts quite a bit when she pokes herself all over. She definately moves with some attitude, so I came to the conclusion that maybe she will be my firey little red-headed girl.
Anyways, we are so excited to meet this little girl. Andy is going to be a great daddy to his little girl. He is a bit nervous though. Last night at dinner he said he only has a couple more weeks until he has to start holding his breath for the next however many years until this girl finds a great husband who will sweep her off her feet and treat her like a princess. He also said "bring on the gray hairs and more heart palpitations (for those of you who don't know, he has been having some irregular heart palpitations that the doctors have been testing). I assured him that our little girl would be well protected between her daddy and her two older brothers. I am so excited to see this new daddy daughter relationship form!!!
Well, I thought I'd update you about our little girl and give her a little spotlight on our blog..pictures will come soon.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment