Sunday, August 24, 2008

Daddy & Dresses

Let me start by saying that Andy is an amazing daddy...he is always helping with the kids and he truly loves his role as "daddy." Today he was helping get the kids dressed for church and he took on the job of getting Allie dressed. I had her outfit out on the changing table, so he wouldn't have to sift through her selection of dresses. Know he has dressed her many times before, but it is always a onesie and some shorts, today was his first attempt at a dress. So he got her dressed and of course Luke helped so he picked out her shoes. The two were so proud of how cute they made Allie look. We were running a little late so I quickly loaded Allie in her carseat and off to church we go. After the service I picked Allie up from the nursery and as I was standing out at the park with the boys I noticed that her dress was on backwards. I looked a little farther and her onesie underneath was also on backwards. Andy had used complete logic when dressing her...he put the buttons in front on the onesie and the pockets in the back on the dress. We all had a great laugh..so of course I had to take some pictures. Allie loves her daddy so much, and as you can tell from the pictures she could have cared less that he put her entire outfit on backwards and sent her to church like that.
the view of the front of the dress
can you tell she's his daughter...I think they look so much a like in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment