Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go BLUE...Let the season begin

Football season is here, so daddy made his yearly purchase of matching Michigan shirts for the boys. Andrew and Luke were so excited when their shirts came in the mail and I can't get them through the wash quick enough. They want to wear them everyday. They are always yelling "Go Blue" and "Michigan". Every Saturday the game is on in our house and blue shirts are the attire for the day. Allie has a pink Michigan onesie that she will be wearing and I bypassed my opportunity to purchase a shirt for myself so I will be wearing Andy's hat to show team spirit. I love when football season starts because it means that we are entering FALL, and I love the cool weather and the changing leaves!!!
the boys making their tough faces...all ready for football!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment