Sunday, February 15, 2009

Luke's One Liners...a few new ones

We love our little guy and he says some funny things...he has a sweet little voice, but says everything so matter of fact, which makes his statements even funnier. I need to start writing down the things he says, because they usually give me a really good laugh. Here are a couple of his latest...

mommy, "yeah, the rain has stopped, let's go outside for some fresh air and get some exercise."
luke, "no mom, I'm going to stay inside"
mommy, "I'd really like you to come outside and get some exercise with us (we've been in the house for a whole week now)"
luke, "I'll just run on the treadmill for some exercise"

after I find Luke throwing the whole basket of Allie's burp clothes in her crib (in his excited and giddy voice)
"just havin' a party in here mom"
(***this boy is beginning to make me worry with the amount of parties he is always having)

in a discussion with daddy about spraying water down the driveway so it freezes during the night, daddy said that it wasn't cold enough but Luke thought otherwise....
" don't even worry dad, I'll do it for ya, don't even worry"

"mom, that fly is so damaged on our back window"

one of my favorites....after I found him throwing cereal mix all over the back seat of the car...
"sorry mom, I was just having a party." when we finished picking up the disaster he says, "yep mom, that was sure a fun party." (yes, Luke it was super fun to throw food all over and then dig it out of the car seats!!!!

he calls Andrew "buddy" or "bud" repeatedly throughout out the day and he calls Allie "baby girl" "precious girl" all day long

he likes to call the potty the "pot"...he always says, "just put it in the pot mom"

These are just a few that I remember, but I'm sure there will be more to come, as long as I can remember them long enough to post them. Our Lukey is also making strides from the last post I made about him and his mischief. I'm hoping that we are coming out of the phase we were in.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh....he is HILARIOUS!! I LOVE READING ABOUT THINGS KIDS SAY!! They truly bring comic relief to what seem (at the time) crazy situations. And I can totally hear that sweet little voice...give him a squeeze from me; love that kid.
    love you too leslie!

    ReplyDelete