Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Game Ball Kid...

Although it's been a rainy start to baseball season, Andrew has been loving it and is making huge progress with his skills. He is very fun to watch. Last week Andy and I were in Southern California for a memorial service. Grandpa and grandma were with the kids and took Andrew to his game. Grandma was sending me texts the whole time about how well Andrew was doing. He got 3 out of 4 hits and played awesome at pitcher and first base. It was the first game they gave out a game ball and guess who got it....our Andrew!!! He was very excited about it and wanted to surprise us when we got home. Of course grandma and grandpa were so excited they secretly let us know. When Andrew woke up in the morning and we were home the first thing he said was, "I got the game ball." His face was beaming!!! We are so proud of him and all his hard work. This is his third year of baseball and I think I have only missed a few games, but every year I have always missed the game when he gets the game ball. At least I know my boy plays hard even when I'm not there yelling and cheering for him.
We are so proud of you Andrew...you are a great team player and we love to watch how hard you work out on the field!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment