Sunday, April 17, 2011

Neighborhood Helpers






The first grade classes put on a very cute play called "Friendly Neighborhood Helpers." They sang some very cute songs and taught the audience about people who help out in our community. They have spent many hours practicing and they did a wonderful job! Andrew was a recycling man. Being in plays is not his favorite thing to do. They did the play for the school on Friday and when he came home he said, "mom, when I was singing up there I had water in my armpits." We laughed and laughed at his cute comment. Monday they did the play for parents and we enjoyed watching him. Grandma and Aunt Jamey came to watch as well. After school I asked Andrew if he had water in his armpits again and he says, "no,just my bum bum was wet, but don't worry mom, my undies dried." (sorry Andrew, if this embarasses you later in life, but it was too darn cute).

No comments:

Post a Comment