Monday, March 17, 2008

We have an ARTIST on our hands...


Our final stop on Saturday (read the next two posts) was at a new pizza place by our house. As we were sitting at dinner Andrew surprised us and began drawing "men" (his version of people). He has really only scribbled before, so Andy and I were so excited to see something that resembled a person. I had to save the placemat to hang on the fridge and for our keepsake art box. I think his little drawings are so cute...hopefully you can figure them out.




Luke was also very proud of his drawings. Even though his placemat was covered in food, we had to save it and hang it on the fridge. I'm not sure his pizza stained placemat will make the art box though. I love his proud look in this picture though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment