Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're Waiting....PATIENTLY

When will our little girl be arriving.....? We are officially at the one week before due date mark. This is about the time the boys were born, so we are hoping our little girl will follow in the same footsteps. I am actually pretty comfortable (more than I was a couple weeks ago). The list of things to do is pretty much done, the house is clean enough (I'm tired of cleaning over and over), lists are made of things that need to be done for birthdays and pre-school next week, I got my toes done (they are painted pink with white polka dots...so cute) this morning with my friend Christina, and Andy is off for three days...sounds like a great time to have a baby!!! I was dialated to 1cm yesterday at the doctor and I was 1/2 cm the week before, so this didn't mean a whole lot to me. I have had a few early signs of labor, so we might be close. Our friend Sheena thinks greasy food does the trick, so we just indulged in In & Out with a couple of our neighbors to see if that gets anything going. I was planning on taking the boys on a long walk today in the new running stroller to see if that would help, but it happens to be raining. Last week it was 100 degrees and today it rains, we just need a happy medium. I guess we just need to be patient and wait. If she doesn't come tonight we do run the risk of sharing a birthday with cousin Ben (25th) or with brother Andrew (26th). We will update the blog with any progress, so keep checking. I'm hoping the hospital has wireless.....that's not too much to ask is it?
We can't wait to meet you little girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment