Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our Mode of Transportation


Between Kindergarten and Soccer, we have been able to do a lot of riding and walking. Both school and soccer practice are within a half a mile of our house so we walk and ride a lot. We just got this bike trailer at a garage sale, so I can pull Luke and Allie. The beach cruiser isn't the best when going up a hill and I have no gears, but I'm getting a workout. We still have the bike seat attached and one day last week I actually had Luke in the bike seat and Allie and Spencer in the bike trailer on the way to school. We got some pretty crazy looks as I pulled my brood of children behind me. I made Andrew take our picture on the way to soccer the other day because I want to remember times like this when my kids are older and driving themselves around town. We bring the soccer goals to practice, so I threw those over my shoulder and had the bag of balls on my back....I love not having to always load in and out of the car and we enjoy the morning and evening walks and rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment