Saturday, September 19, 2009

TITAN Soccer Games...Andrew's 1st GOAL

One Happy Boy after His FIRST GOAL....

Soccer has begun. We are two weeks into the season. Game #1 was a difficult one, so I didn't blog about. I knew this week might be better, so I thought I would wait. Let's just say the other team was very good and Andy and I let our competative side get the best of us. Anyways, today was great and super fun. The Titans did great and really grasped the rules of the game. Andrew did awesome. He had asked me to not yell as loud this week, so I really tried to control myself, but trust me it is hard, I can't believe I'm "one of those parents" Grandpa, Grandma, Pake, Oma, and Aunt Lily were all there to cheer Andrew on. He scored three goals in the game....and he was one excited boy!!! He started the game with about 8 shots on goal that were either picked up by the goalie or he just missed the goal. He was a determined boy to get that ball in the net. The kids are so cute and so much fun to watch. We are very excited for the rest of the season!!! Thanks to Aunt Lily for taking pictures for me today.

Coach Dave warming up with the kids


Allie enjoying the teams half time snack

um....interesting soccer move Andrew





after his first goal

Cousin Ben gets Titan the Elephant

After game #1 with buddy Jake




I love this one of Sam...he is so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment