Monday, October 5, 2009

Andrew heads to the Pumpkin Patch

Andrew’s Kindergarten class went on their first field trip today…to Bishop’s Pumpkin Patch. They got to ride on a school bus, which was very exciting for them. It was fun for the moms as well because we got to ride together and enjoy a Starbucks on the drive….very relaxing. This is the first time I was able to go with just Andrew, and it was so nice to be able to walk around and enjoy everything with him…no strollers, baby b’jorns, or diaper bags. It was great to watch him interact with the kids in his class. He goes by “Andrew V.” and I love when I hear the kids saying his name. Andrew is just a fun boy…I love him…I had a smile on my face today watching him. He is friendly, listens to his teacher, has a great time with friends, hugs his buddies, and is very intense about being the line leader. It was a great morning with Ms. Ayala’s PUPPY CLASS. I am looking forward to Luke’s pumpkin patch field trip in a couple weeks.
lunch in hand and ready to go
First Bus Ride

A little coffee for the moms

Andrew and Gavin (the cousin Ben look a-like)

Andrew & Spencer



The Puppy Class


enjoying a snack...the famous cereal mix

Mommy and my boy



Drew and Andrew on the pumpkin hunt

Triplet Pumpkins

Lauren, Aubry, & Andrew

these guys are great buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment