Saturday, October 10, 2009

We Love the Pumpkin Patch

I love fall, I love the pumpkin patch and I love taking pictures of my kiddos. Put that all together and you end up with hundreds of pictures from one trip to the pumpkin patch. We headed out to Bishops Pumpkin Patch this evening for our yearly trip with friends. We like to go in the evening because it is less crowded, I think it a beautiful to see the sun set out on the farm, and parking is free past 5pm. We went with the DeJongs and Polishucks, and as always the kids had a great time together. We let them go on the giant Coyote Mountain slide and pan for gold this time. Andrew informed us on the way up to the patch that the train was "boring" Funny it wasn't boring on Monday when he went with his class for a filed trip. Silly boy!!! The kids also love playing with the animals and watching them. This year there are a lot f baby pigs and goats. Andrew claims he has three goat friends now and Luke was brave to pet them from outside the cage. Allie enjoys the animals as always, but of course she had to find the goat poop to step in. I took Toni and Jesse's good camera, so I went really crazy with the pictures, especially of Allie. She likes me to take her picture, and isn't as busy playing as the boys are. It was also fun because last year she was just barely sitting, so this year I felt like I could get some great pictures of her exploring. We ended our night with a yummy McDonalds dinner on the drive home. It was a great evening and I'm sure we will be making a few more pumpkin patch visits this season.






































No comments:

Post a Comment