Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our LOVE Bug

Luke has an amazing heart!!! He is always thinking about others and is very kind to his brother and sister. We always find ourselves laughing and smiling at what he says. Here are some of his latest...
"this is weird mom, we go to the same church as grandpa and grandma, but we go to different Targets."
..to me the other day when I dropped and broke my favorite cup.." it's ok mom, I'll give you some of my money from my piggy bank to buy a new one." off he ran and brought me back a handful of change
"it is such a beautiful day"
"great job Andrew Paul"
"oh dang it mom, I could have brought Allie's new wand for the letter W today"

Just love this boy and we have been very excited to see him coming out of his shell lately and really starting to interact with others more. Love you Lukey James!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment