Saturday, May 7, 2011

Guitar Boy


I LOVE this boy...last week one day as we were driving he says, "mom, turn this song up I really like it." I turned up the Little Big Town country song called "Boondocks" and Luke starts humming along. When we got home and told daddy, he found the video of it on You Tube. Luke watched it over and over again and sings his favorite lines.... "you get a line, I get a pole, we'll go fishing in the crawfish hole, five card poker on Saturday night, church on Sunday mornin'"
He is so cute when he sings them. He got out Andy's guitar the next day and enjoyed playing it. Daddy took them on a trip to the music store where they fell in love with guitars and drum sets. We may a little musician on our hands.
My favorite part about Luke liking the song "Boondocks," is that it fits him perfectly. He loves the outdoors and would probably prefer to be in the middle of nowhere playing a guitar and running all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment