Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

My sweet hubby and kids spoiled me again this Mother's Day. We went to Plutos for dinner on Friday night to celebrate. Sunday morning Andy and Luke made me homemade crepes and brought them to me in bed. My favorite part was...Luke runs down the hall to ask what I want on my crepe, so I say butter and jelly. I hear him run back down the hall and say, "dad, she wants butter and chili on her crepe." I laughed in bed, but continued to act like I was resting while my boys made breakfast. We then enjoyed a nice morning at church, went to Green Acres and Whole Foods, cam home for lunch, snuggled with my boys and watched a movie, and then had my family over for dessert. It was a very low key day, which was very nice. Our month of May is quite crazy, so a relaxing day at home is always great!! I love being a mom to my precious kiddos.





No comments:

Post a Comment