Friday, December 19, 2008

Andrew's Class Christmas Party

We had Andrew's preschool Christmas party this morning. We were very excited because Daddy had the day off of work, so he finally got to experience a preschool party. He was a tid bit overwhelmed, but it was so nice to have extra hands there to help me out. I helped plan the party with two other moms and I had a great time organizing the events (as I always do when it comes to planning parties). We did a gingerbread theme, so the kids decorated gingerbread cookies, made gingerbread house ornaments, and got to fill goodie bags with all kinds of gingerbread treats. We had snacks and hot chocolate and then the students did a book exchange. It is so fun to watch Andrew in his class. I was there early setting up and it was hard staying on task because I just loved watching him. He is a very good boy in school and very helpful. He has some great friends and it is so cute to see them all interact with eachother. We love his teachers and the way they really care for their students, they have been a wonderful blessing!!! Luke enjoyed the party as well and is anxiously awaiting his turn at preschool next year.
Jake & Andrew being silly
Luke & Megan can't wait to be in preschool themselves


"hi mom, I love coming to brother's class for parties, especially because I get to eat lots of yummy food and decorate cookies."

No comments:

Post a Comment