Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas Mommy....


My precious Andrew..........Christmas night after we got home from Merced, the kids had fallen asleep in the car and as Andy and I were carrying them in the house Andrew came in his room half asleep and started taking all his stuffed animals out of his little red toy box. When he got to the bottom he pulled out all these little cut out flowers that he had made my about a month ago. He had been keeping them safe in his toy box and he even got really upset one day when his friends were playing in there because he thought that his gift for me was going to get ruined. He was half asleep but was so proud to give them to me and say "Merry Christmas Mommy I made these for you." I of course started crying as I tucked him in bed and gave him his Merry Christmas kiss goodnight. He has such a tender little heart that sometimes gets tucked behind his energy and excitement. Thanks Andrew...mommy loves your very thoughtful gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment