Sunday, January 24, 2010

30.....

Tomorrow is the day that I enter into the world of a 30 year old!!!! This weekend my family threw me a very fun party. Toni and Jesse hosted the party at their house. It was so fun to be surrounded by family and friends to celebrate my BIG DAY. My sisters and mom did a great job with decorations and displaying old photos. Everything was perfect!!! It was fun to be in a house full of friends who all have little kids. I think it took us a while to figure out how to all hang out without our kids. We had a great time dancing, eating, drinking margaritas (my favorite), and playing "the red cup" game. Toni brought out so much "old" music, which was great. Some New Kids on the Block, Tiffany, and many other favorites from our growing up years. It got a little crazy at the end!! It was a BLAST!!! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband, loving family and such supportive friends. I'm not too nervous about this whole "30" thing, but am looking forward to this new phase of life.



























No comments:

Post a Comment