Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Boy Who Loves to Color

Luke has found a new love for coloring. He sits and colors for long periods of time. He has really gotten good at staying in the lines and my favorite part about his coloring is all the beautiful and bright colors he uses. After he finishes each picture he says, "Mom, let me whisper something in your ear...Can you write, to dad and draw five hearts." He either makes pictures for dad, mom, Andrew, or Allie. Sometimes he makes a picture and says to write our whole families names on it, except for his. He is so cute and so thoughtful. We have been sick at our house this whole weekend and thankfully today is one of our Monday holidays. Luke has either been resting on the couch or coloring. We love our little artist!!! Here are a few samples of his work.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    This is Casey from Biola. I saw you on Gina's blog!
    Just wanted to say that I LOVE that crayon organizer you have... Did you make it? Such a cute idea because my son Bennett likes unsing ONLY blue and green crayons... he is very organized and analytical (and picky, apparently), :0) and I think he would appreciate keeping the colors separate! :0)

    Youf family looks beautiful! I'm glad I found your blog!
    XO

    ReplyDelete