Sunday, January 24, 2010

SICK DAYS.....

We are just recovering from the worst bought of sickness we have ever had in our house. Last Friday Luke started with a fever and 9 days later, we are all almost healthy. Everyone but Andrew was very sick with fevers, coughs, and head colds. We finally got antibiotics last week to help us out. Thankfully it was a very cold and stormy week, so we didn't feel as bad staying indoors. We had a lot of cuddle days. I never like when my kids are sick, but I do love the extra cuddles I get when they don't feel well. This was our cute medicine basket that I had on the counter all week. Might as well make all that medicine look organized and cute!! We are so glad to be feeling better and we were so blessed last week by family, friends, and neighbors who helped out, made us food, and called to check in on us.
The pictures at the bottom are from a day that Luke and I built his train. He set up all his dogs to watch the train. He is so cute and makes me laugh a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment