Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Little Bugs


Just some random pictures of my kiddos from the last couple of weeks. Between all three of them loving to steal my camera to take pictures and Allie always saying "cheese mommy" and posing for a picture, I get quite a few fun pictures on my camera.
There is a picture of Andrew wearing Michigan boxers and an Ohio State shirt....All the boys love Michigan but daddy really doesn't like Ohio State. The shirt Andrew is wearing is very special because grandma E had bought one for each of the boys in Ohio a couple weeks before she passed away. We found them hanging in her closet waiting to give to the boys. We love this story because she had no idea that Andy didn't like Ohio State or that our boys always tease him about it. They finally have a little Ohio gear to tease daddy with, they just love it and think they are so funny!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment