Friday, January 28, 2011

"31"

This week I got to celebrate my 31st Birthday. WOW... The weekend before we celebrated with family. Monday night the girls sang and we had cake while watching the Bachelor. On Tuesday I woke up to the table decorated by my amazing hubby. The kids had gotten me a new water bottle and some of my favorite candy. Andy had given me my present a few days early...a Garmin watch (yeah...I was very surprised and loving it). Andy got me a Starbucks and I headed off the work. After work I got home to more cards from the kids and cupcakes from Icing on the Cupcake. Luke was very excited to take daddy to the cupcake store to get mommy cupcakes. After our afternoon cupcake snacks we headed outside to play. Amy and Joy both came by with goodies and all the kids played and shortly after Toni stopped by to say hi as well. I felt very special by family and friends coming by. Grandma and Grandpa came over (with flowers) and watched the kids so Andy and I could go to dinner. Later in the week I enjoyed a special lunch and pedicure date with Christina. We had a great time escaping for the afternoon. I just LOVED my birthday this year. It was simple and SPECIAL and I felt very loved!!! I look forward to a year full of new blessings and new adventures!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE my Garmin! So fun! Happy Birthday! I'm right behind ya:) Can't believe we're that old!!!

    ReplyDelete