Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My mornings with these 2...

I love my mornings home with Luke and Allie. They really make it quite easy. They love playing together and Luke pretty much thinks he is her dad, so he treats her like a princess. With all our cold weather, I'm not too motivated to get out of the house early because it's so COLD this winter. We have had many cozy days inside and these two love it. This morning they began pulling out all the blankets and stuffed animals, as usual. Luke loves to do this! Luke set up a mini gymnastics area for Allie. He then told me what she should do at each station. He had her doing somersaults and then jumping into the "pit" he made with blankets and stuffed animals. I could just watch and listen to these two all day. They have a great relationship and just love being together at home with one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment