Friday, May 7, 2010

The Boy's 1st Concert

A couple weeks ago I took the boys to the Brooks and Dunn concert at the Sleep Train Amphatheatre. Since this is their last tour, we thought it would be fun for the boys to see "Ronnie" on stage performing. We started out on the lawn, but Uncle Jesse and TT were able to move us up toward the front. We had great seats and the kids could see really good. They enjoyed the show, eating candy during the show, and picking up all the streamers that were shot off during "Only in America." After the concert we went back to see the big buses and say hi to Jesse's dad, The boys always get a kick out of seeing the big buses. I forget how long concerts are and we pulled into our driveway at 1:45a.m. The boys stayed awake until part way through the car ride home. I think it took us a week to recover...man, am I getting old :) Daddy stayed home with Allie and took her on a date to Mel's Diner and got her a bouncy ball from the vending machine...she was in heaven!!


Mommy and my boys


I love this of Uncle Jesse and Luke




No comments:

Post a Comment