Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fairytale Town with my babies...




Last Friday Andrew had a doctors appointment in Sacramento and since he would have missed most of the morning of school I thought I would treat him to a FUN DAY. He has been wanting to go to Fairytale Town since he has been learning about nursery ryhmes at school. The boy had a blast and ran through Fairytale Town with so much excitement. It was a fun morning with my kiddos and it makes me miss the days when Andrew didn't have school everyday and we could go on fun little trips. I was so glad he got to take the day off and have a great time relating what he was learning in school to Fairytale Town. Luke and Allie of course had a wonderful time as well!! Since Luke had been there already, he loved showing Andrew around!

No comments:

Post a Comment