Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MY GIRL



Allie is quite the little lady in our house. I love my girl so much and she makes me smile each and every day. As she is getting older I love to see how our relationship is growing. She is starting to copy everything I do...so she is cleaning (constantly) and she helps get everyone out the door. You'll always here her yelling, "bubba's shoes," meaning brothers get your shoes. She is actually very helpful for a 2 year old. We have a special thing where we love to say "we love each other," and then give eskimo kisses and butterfly kisses. She melts me every time she says "love eachotter." I just love helping her get ready and watching her look at herself in the mirror when her hair is all done. She says "pretty," and then walks away with such confidence...a confidence that I hope she continues to have throughout her life. She throws her purse over her arm and grabs her baby on the way out the door, just like a lady does. I absolutely love my time with my girl. This year on Tuesdays she gets to have some daddy time while I go to work and the boys are in school. Every Tuesday she says "games," because she loves to play games with daddy. They have a wonderful time together. I happened to stop by home today in between appointments and my little girl would hardly give me the time of day. It's as if she was saying to me, "mom you are interrupting my time with daddy." I am so glad that she has such an amazing relationship with her daddy and they love spending time together...again, it melts my heart. I love you Allie Marie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment