Tuesday, October 5, 2010

READY for FALL...



We are ready for FALL at our house and FINALLY the weather is cooling off. I love the colors, the smells, and the fact that I can make "pumpkin" everything at this time of year. I love our fireplace this year. I added a new banner and I found a cool wood bucket at the antique store for our "seasonal" books. I love snuggling with the kids on the couch at night and reading books from our FALL basket. We've made one pumpkin patch visit and there will be more to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie- I just have to tell you that I love your blog. You are such a wonderful mom and you have so many fantastic ideas to make everyday special. God uses you in such special ways. We've been praying for you all too. Thanks so much for sharing!
    -Sara (Milne) Monge

    ReplyDelete