Sunday, February 13, 2011

The "innocence" of our BOY!!



First grade has been a good year for Andrew, but we are learning that so many of the kids are just growing up too fast. I get sad when I hear how some of them talk, or hear about things they do. I just want my boy to stay little and innocent for ever. Andrew still does many things that show me that he still is a little boy at heart....He still likes us to walk him all the way to his classroom every morning and stays with us until the class goes in, I never force a hug, but sometimes (like just this past week) he comes running out of his class and jumps to give his mommy a big hug at the end of the day. This past Friday he came out of class very excited about the little bag one of the mom's had given him. She is a nurse and brought the class little first aid kits. Andrew was so proud of his and all the goodies inside. He kept it strapped around him all afternoon and even wore it dirt biking. I thought it was so cute (because it kinda looked like a purse), but he just loved it and was so proud of it. We continue to be proud of the choices our boy makes and we will continue to pray for his heart as he grows up in this crazy world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment