Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little ARTIST!!

I have been trying to be intentional about having either Wednesday or Friday as an "at home day." Luke just loves these days because it's where he is comfortable...just mommy, Allie, and Luke at home. I know kindergarten is going to be a big change for him next year, so I want him to enjoy as many "at home" days as he can now. This past Friday we hung out at home all day, he even stayed in Pjs until it was time to get Andrew from school. He spent a good amount of time drawing animals and then he wanted to teach me how to draw. While I was laying Allie down for a nap he set up a little drawing station for us and showed me how to draw all the animals. I LOVE his creative drawings and he was very proud of all his work. I just love special times with my little guy because it's times like this that I see him smiling and beaming with pride over his work!!







No comments:

Post a Comment