Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning with Our Babies

first off....sorry for my blurry pictures. I have lots of little fingers that love taking pictures and my camera settings have seem to gotten messed up....
I always love Christmas morning with my babies (who aren't really babies anymore). It's our time as a family to just hang out and enjoy the morning together. My favorite part this year was seeing the kids give each other gifts. I took them each shopping for each other. They loved giving each other the special present they had picked out. I heard Luke say to Andrew, "oh Andrew, you are so welcome for that car, I knew you would love it." Santa brought the boys skateboards...yes I allowed Santa to bring them these, I can't believe I did, but they really wanted them. I think if I wouldn't have gotten them I would have been a Christmas Eve shopper looking for skateboards because they were both so excited about the possibility that Santa might bring them skateboards. Luke kept saying, "I can't wait to see my skateboard from Santa." Allie got some fun girl toys and dress up stuff. She loves her princess shoes and Luke got her a hair kit. She dries our hair and pretends to curl it. She is adorable and can't get enough of being the little "princess" around the house. Daddy made us breakfast and then we headed down to Merced for the VandenAkker Christmas.


this is Allie's Santa gift that Luke is showing off


daddy's blanket made by all his kiddos



No comments:

Post a Comment