Friday, December 18, 2009

Quotes from Lukey James...

This boy is one funny kid. Besides saying funny things, he makes some hilarious facial expressions and he almost has a sarcastic tone to his phrases. Here a couple of my favorites from today. I was laughing out loud a couple times...
*** after leaving Andrew's Christmas show and chugging down my entire water bottle..."I was sure thirsty after all those songs"....mind you he was watching the show not really singing
*** at the mall after he drank all my water, while he was sitting on one of the mall couches trying to get something pokey thing out of his shoe..."well, I just peed in my pants a little"
***at the mall when we walked by the hair extension kiosk..."mom, I just saw some cut off hair"

These are just a few of the humorous quotes from the day...besides saying silly things this boy constantly has to go potty. We were at the mall for an hour and a half and made 5 bathroom trips....and the bathrooms are not easily found in our mall. I could hardly make it into a store without his little face looking at me and saying, "gotta go pee pee again" I love this little guy and all the silliness that comes with him.

1 comment:

  1. Lukey James loves sucking dick. "I love daddy's dick" he said. "And daddy loves to feed me his dick. He does it when mommy isn't around. He tells me not to tell and I don't. Cause I like sucking daddy's dick. And I like it when he comes late at night and puts it in my bum. He puts his hand on my mouth so I don't make noise but I don't want mommy to hear because she might stop daddy coming late at night.

    ReplyDelete