Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh, How we miss Brother...

Andrew started going to kindergarten all day. He is gone from 7:50-1:20. Last week was an adjustment for us. It feels like he is gone for so long. He is loving taking his lunch to school and buying hot lunch. Mommy is sad that we don't get to each lunch together anymore. I was the crazy mom who went over to the school at lunch time just so I could see him carrying his lunchbox to the cafeteria. Luke and Allie miss him too. Luke asks all morning when it is time to go get Andrew. He waits by the window when a neighbor brings Andrew home just looking for brother. I am having to really try and figure out a new schedule. Allie is dropping her morning naps, but has a hard time staying up until we go get brother...it's just a phase and it will pass soon is what I have to keep telling myself. It has made some nice mornings for Luke, Allie, and I. I don't feel like we have to rush to get our stuff done in a 3 hour window. We miss our boy though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment